Erae Touch on sale for Black Friday

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks

I’d like to see circular control objects become available. My brain works better when circles control knobs, as opposed to levers.

ERAE II.

This new controller offers a range of innovative features, with improved sensitivity being the standout improvement. The playing surface is now covered with a fabric that provides a unique touch and enhances the detection of finger movements. For drummers, the skin can be easily changed to a black silicon material more suited for their playing style.

Aside from the enhanced sensitivity, the ERAE II also boasts dedicated button switches, a new LCD, MPE abilities, and an embedded looper allowing for easy looping and offering quantization options, making it perfect for spontaneous play. The controller also offers connectivity options such as multiple CV gates out and two MIDI outs for analog synths. To control and configure the ERA-2, the companion software ERA Lab is available, offering endless possibilities in terms of mapping and customization.

1x Dedicated USB power plug
1x Dual role USB (host & device, PD-ready)
2x Midi Out, 1x Midi In (3,5mm ⅛” TRS jack)
24x configurable analog outputs (Gat, CV, trigger)
2x Midi Out & 1x Midi In/Thru 1/8 inch TRS jack

Embodme ERAE 2 will be available for support and pre-order via a Kickstarter campaign, starting on February 15th, 2024 and with an estimated delivery in June 2024 for the first batch. The early bird price (100 units) will be 549€ and 649€ for the regular Kickstarter price.

The official MSRP will be 799€ + VAT. A special white edition will also be limited to 200 units for 699€.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:59 pm ERAE II.

This new controller offers a range of innovative features, with improved sensitivity being the standout improvement. The playing surface is now covered with a fabric that provides a unique touch and enhances the detection of finger movements. For drummers, the skin can be easily changed to a black silicon material more suited for their playing style.

Aside from the enhanced sensitivity, the ERAE II also boasts dedicated button switches, a new LCD, MPE abilities, and an embedded looper allowing for easy looping and offering quantization options, making it perfect for spontaneous play. The controller also offers connectivity options such as multiple CV gates out and two MIDI outs for analog synths. To control and configure the ERA-2, the companion software ERA Lab is available, offering endless possibilities in terms of mapping and customization.

1x Dedicated USB power plug
1x Dual role USB (host & device, PD-ready)
2x Midi Out, 1x Midi In (3,5mm ⅛” TRS jack)
24x configurable analog outputs (Gat, CV, trigger)
2x Midi Out & 1x Midi In/Thru 1/8 inch TRS jack

Embodme ERAE 2 will be available for support and pre-order via a Kickstarter campaign, starting on February 15th, 2024 and with an estimated delivery in June 2024 for the first batch. The early bird price (100 units) will be 549€ and 649€ for the regular Kickstarter price.

The official MSRP will be 799€ + VAT. A special white edition will also be limited to 200 units for 699€.
and! "They not only revised the look but also took the hardware and user experience further. ​ERAE 2 features 16.000 force sensors that benefit from its newly patented Force Multi-Touch™ technology, which offers ultra-responsiveness, down to less than 20 grams of pressure.

It ensures high dynamics and high-velocity strikes for finger drumming or drum sticks. There are also significant enhancements for the spatial section. Now with sub-millimeter XY accuracy in both relative and absolute modes and improved sensor linearity for a more stable, continuous finger sliding."

so some problems, or things that i made me doubt to much about the Mark I are solved.

and has also overlays or skins, mainly or only for tactile experience, it seems.

and editing and changing layouts, a complete new toolbar, so to say has been implemented, with a small LCD screen.

i think with the downsides of mark I now solved, perhaps there are more, i will buy this one, i was tempted at Black Friday, glad i didn't buy it, this one suits me better...

OTOH, I think there is nothing of value here for me. The current Erae Touch is already more responsive than any of my Roli gear and the new form factor is a big step backwards as far as I'm concerned. Having the buttons on the side means I can put the Erae Touch on a lower shelf on my keyboard stand and still be able to easily get to the buttons. To me this looks more like an earlier version of the one I have now, not an improvement. Very disappointing.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

I’m sure it will be great, esp for the Modular kids. More cables, yay! Improved responsiveness would be cool, IF you actually need it. USB power looks sweet. Lots of good things here, however I’ve been really enjoying mine a lot lately -AND- it’s already paid for!

The higher resolution is the main argument for me. I‘ll see if I keep V1 when it arrives.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”