Is it possible to create a momentary switch?

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's the reason for the switch...
EQ Killer.PNG
EQ Killer.zip
I wanted to replicate the old 32bit VST of the same name.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

And has it achieved that ?
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Pretty much, yes. Mapping a knob to the toggle switch isn't as good as having a dedicated button, but as you can specify a Note for each toggle, I can use any of my hardware pads to achieve this. So it is definitely usable and very similar in function to the old EQ Killer 32bit VST.

Thanks again bibz, very much appreciate your help. And to AndreasD for the original version.

I have downloaded it but not had chance to check it out yet, is there a safe place to get the original vst from ?

I'm not too sure at the moment. I do have the original vst if you'd like it. I can provide a link a little later today hopefully.

Here's a link to download it and some info that came with it.
Btw, the original site is gone now so no idea if it's available elsewhere, but I would imagine plenty of sites have it.
Scuzzphut - EQ Killer v1.1

Midi support as follows.
All 'C' keys mapped to low kill
All 'D' keys mapped to mid kill
All 'E' keys mapped to hi kill
All 'F' keys mapped to bypass

There is a button in the top right hand corner of the info page which toggles between "midi match" and "midi toggle" modes.
In "midi match" mode, the kill switch will go on/off with it's corresponding midi key.
In "midi toggle" mode, each midi note on will toggle the state of the kill switch. Note off messages are ignored.
EQ killer x32.zip
It's a very old plugin from around 2005-2010 I think, so it's only available as 32 bit.
Enjoy...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks for that, will try later on

The Wayback Machine appears to have a page with the archive:
http://web.archive.org/web/200604230201 ... ugins.html

I couldn't find a link anywhere to it, well done! ;)
Doesn't appear to be a download link there though.

You have to click the image, windows may complain about suspicious files though and try to block it

Ah OK :)

Return to “MUTOOLS”