Most unique Neural DSP model?

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What’s the one that’s farthest away from traditional amps you’d already have modeled in Amplitube, Helix Native, etc?
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

I'm not entirely clear about what you're asking/talking about. Do you mean which less traditional Neural DSP ampsim I'd like to see in Amplitube/Helix? That would be the Tone King Imperial MKII. In general, I'd like to see more rare, vintage mid gain, medium to low wattage amps.....I.E....those that are prohibitively expensive in the hardware vintage market. I'm so bored with the deluge of modern, high watt, ultra high gain sims out there. After a while they all sound the same. I think part of the problem is that it's an easier sound to model....that hive of angry bees in a coke can sound lends itself to digital emulations. :roll:
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

The Cory Wong one has a direct to console emulation, doesn't it? That's pretty unique among guitar sims (though from what I recall of demoing it... it wasn't very interesting).

Archetype Rabea has Synth with pretty good tracking, Archetype Henson has the multivoicer.

Return to “Guitars”