anyone know whats new with version 2.9.5

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey so I noticed that you can export version 2.9.5 players but I haven't seen anything mentioning what's included with this update in the changelog?

Also side question, Does anyone know how it's possible to export lower versions of Maize plugins. For example, Im using Maize version 2.9.3, however when it comes to generating a plugin it still creates the latest version (2.9.5 currently)

Thanks in advanced

The Maize Editor and Engine sometimes have different version numbers during the development cycle.

Check the "About Maize Sampler" menu item to see the versions. Mine is currently:

Engine Version: 2.94
Editor Version: 2.9.4

I'm guessing when you generate new plugin players they'll always be made with the latest engine version because they're generated on the Maize server, not your local machine.

The 2.9.4 Editor is available to download under the Pre-release beat builds link but the changelog likely won't be updated with the new features until 2.9.5 becomes the regular release download.

If you want to know what's changed in 2.9.5 you can write to the dev.

It doesn't seem like we're going to have big changes... :neutral:
Captura de pantalla 2023-10-15 091441.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Keep in mind that if you're running macOS you need the more current version of the OS. I tried opening the 2.9.5 with an older OS version and it just doesn't open.

https://www.maizesoft.com/cms/?page_id=48
11/18/2023: 2.95
- Fixed a problem in legato mode.
- Fixed player bug that prevent it from storing correct custom instrument folder.

Hope to a V3.00 with new features like midi CC assign by Creator/edit by user for each controls (Knobs, buttons)

Return to “Maizesoft”