So, I Purchased Keyscape & Omnisphere ...

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mek42 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:06 am I'm somewhat confused. I think OP was asking for more keys / piano sounds, but people suggested many other things. Anyhow, it looks like you made a purchase. The next time you decide to spend money, check out UVI Falcon with their expansion LoFi Dreams, specifically Nordic Piano. Falcon is on sale right now for $200 until November 5th. It comes with a $100 voucher for UVI soundware, which works in conjunction with their also ongoing buy one, get one expansion sale (also until Nov 5th). I'm not the biggest fan of piano sound, but I like the Nordic Piano.

Also, have you looked into Pianoteq?
Thank you for the response.

I have PianoTeq. It's GREAT.

...and you're right, I am looking for more keys/piano sounds, but with amazing effects. I love great synth sounds, especially synth leads. I'm not into a lot of what Omnisphere has to offer, because it's a bit 'out there', but the stuff that they have that I like, I REALLY, REALLY like.

QualityJunky888 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:34 pm [...] more keys/piano sounds, but with amazing effects.
Since this is the GettingStarted section, I'd suggest to look at separate Effect plugins (delay, reverb, phaser, flanger, overdrive, bitcrush, etc etc) to chain after the synth. Not all has to be baked into a single plugin.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”