Sound stuck when 2 or more keys presed

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi there, i am new in the forum and i am discovering this world of sampling, i have a basic question i guess so i reviewed the sampler manual and keyboard but nothing could give me a clue whats haapen.

i use samples loaded on tw16 softare based as vst on garage band, the computer is conected via usb to a roland juno DI synth i use as controller for live performances.

i had experienced problems by presing one keyboard key assinged to a sample region and is ok, but if i press a sencond key (any key) and hold for a little less than a half of a second, the sample holds sound, i need to press the original key again to turn it off, does not mather if the mode is set to normal, toggle or any other.

i use a region of the keyboard where no sound bank of the Juno are assigned and this region is intended to use the sampler sounds, and other part of the keyboard use juno regular sounds, if i press a chord while im holding a key for a sample region or if i trigger the sample by pressing a key on the region assigned and then play something on the keys assigned to the juno sounds, the same problem arise, the sample gets stuck on, or somethimes start reproducing twice or tree times (sounds like a tape delay effect), so the performance gets lost

any advice about the issue.

thanks a lot.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”