Multiple Channels Reverb

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am interested in MuLab but I use a multichannel reverb on a normal basis (Inspirata). Would it be feasible? I could not find anything in the documentation. I would need to connect every vst to one of the (up to) 16 channels of the reverb.

Thank you,
Alessandro

1. Add all your tracks targetting the VST instruments you want.
2. Open the Composer Modular Area
3. Add your 16 channel reverb to the Composer Modular Area
4. Re-route the VST instrument rack audio outs to the reverb ins
5. Route the reverb audio out to the master rack audio in
6. Add a Composer track targetting the reverb effect if you want to have sequencer control over it

Oh, that's brilliant! Thank you very much. Also this plugin is only vst3. Will I have to use an extra plugin to run it?

MuLab only runs VST 2.4 and CLAP plugins.

And VST3 is being researched.

But I have read that there are ways to make VST3 work as well? Would these conflict with the multi channel setup?

Are you thinking of adding VST3 support too? :D

Alessandrovle wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:41 pm Oh, that's brilliant! Thank you very much. Also this plugin is only vst3. Will I have to use an extra plugin to run it?
I don't have VST3 plugins. There are "wrappers" you can get that run as a VST2 plugin (as far as the host is concerned) into which you can plug a VST3 plugin. Google "VST3 to VST2" or similar.

Alessandrovle wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:42 am But I have read that there are ways to make VST3 work as well? Would these conflict with the multi channel setup?
Kushview Element may be able to do what you want. It is modular, works as a vst2 plugin and can load vst3 plugins. May be a learning curve there though.
viewtopic.php?p=8738177#p8738177

pljones wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:12 pm
Alessandrovle wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:41 pm Oh, that's brilliant! Thank you very much. Also this plugin is only vst3. Will I have to use an extra plugin to run it?
I don't have VST3 plugins. There are "wrappers" you can get that run as a VST2 plugin (as far as the host is concerned) into which you can plug a VST3 plugin. Google "VST3 to VST2" or similar.
Wrappers or Bridgers just increase complexity and possibility of crashes. If Jo was to add VST3 support, you know it will be done right! Iit's not to be supported, I won't use VST3!

sl23 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:26 pm
pljones wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:12 pm
There are "wrappers" you can get that run as a VST2 plugin (as far as the host is concerned) into which you can plug a VST3 plugin. Google "VST3 to VST2" or similar.
Wrappers or Bridgers just increase complexity and possibility of crashes.
Nooo... I have used BlueCat Patchwork with VST2, VST3 and AU for 8 years
It is very stable, and adds useful functionality to any plugin

https://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/P ... PatchWork/

You get what you pay for. Great developer, too!
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

Return to “MUTOOLS”