Where is Event List Editor? [FOUND] But have issues with it.

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've recorded a sequence from hardware that must've had a CC recorded setting the filter to zero at the start.
I'm looking for the MIDI editor that I'm sure I've seen in the past, but can't find it anywhere! Where is this located? Thanks.
Last edited by sl23 on Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I don't understand your question. Please rephrase / elaborate.

Sorry, I found it, couldn't remember the name! It was Event List Editor I was looking for, and I found the culprit! :)
Image 001.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

One thing though, In that window there are three buttons, Insert, Delete and Options.
However, I can't see what is selected in order to know what I am deleting, is this due to the Colour settings, or a bug of some sort?

Even stranger! I have deleted them but when I adjust the VST's cutoff, they reappear at the start of the specific sequence that's playing!

EDIT: Dunno what's going on, seems fine now! :o

sl23 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:36 pm One thing though, In that window there are three buttons, Insert, Delete and Options.
However, I can't see what is selected in order to know what I am deleting, is this due to the Colour settings, or a bug of some sort?
Ok, so I changed themes and yes, it is the colour settings that cause this issue. Can you tell me which I need to change please as the names are often not a great help in understanding what is affected. Thanks.

As you can see in the image below, the selected item is shown, but my previous pic it isn't.
Image 002.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

It are the "List" colors.

Thank you! :tu:

Return to “MUTOOLS”