Sylenth- 2 issues

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I really love Sylenth, one of my GOTO synths. I've noticed two recurring issues. It's most likely user error on my behalf but curious to see if anyone else has encountered them. I'll do my best to describe them both.

When using Osc 2 with noise waveform, and setting one of the LFOs to control pan, it just doesn't work. Switching to something like a sawtooth and the modulation happens.

Also, have noticed a thing where the volume on the oscillators drops to just above 0 for no apparent reason. Hard to know exactly when this happens but for eg. Using the swoosh preset, I automated master volume and found that both oscillator 1&2 volume (on the engine, not the master section) had dropped. I'm using Cubase.

Anyway like I said, what a fantastic, easy to use and amazing sounding piece of software.

swilow11 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:38 am When using Osc 2 with noise waveform, and setting one of the LFOs to control pan, it just doesn't work. Switching to something like a sawtooth and the modulation happens.
Works fine here. Please send the preset you're working on for verification.
swilow11 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:38 am Also, have noticed a thing where the volume on the oscillators drops to just above 0 for no apparent reason. Hard to know exactly when this happens but for eg. Using the swoosh preset, I automated master volume and found that both oscillator 1&2 volume (on the engine, not the master section) had dropped. I'm using Cubase.
Possibly there's some midi automation going on there. Right-click the knob that moves and select 'Midi Forget' to unlink any midi controller.

^I think you're right re: the second issue. Will need to look a bit deeper.

Re: first issue. I will have another attempt to duplicate it and if it continues will send the preset. Thanks for your input, I seriously love Sylenth 😀

Return to “LennarDigital”