TAL Sampler - Undo Function

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Still trialing the demo and not sure if its hidden somewhere but an 'Undo' button would be a really welcomed feature. I've lost track of the amount of times I've been meddling and either taken what I'm doing too far or deleted something by accident, only to wish there was an undo button. If I'm missing something obvious then apologies!

afaik there is no undo, it's surprisingly uncommon in plugins and I've definitely done the same as you and kept tweaking too far or messed something up. I'll pass the request on to Patrick, the list grows longer :)
It's always useful to have other peoples' thoughts too, the more requests the higher up the list a given feature will go.
emptyvessel
Professional sound design for manufacturers and composers
Sound Designer @ Novation.TAL.Arturia.UnfilteredAudio.Kilohearts.PaulHaslinger(composer).Tritik.Xils.AEModular.
https://store.emptyvessel.co.nz/

Thanks for being so responsive, it’s much appreciated.

On a lot of vsts if there isn’t an undo function then you can at least undo from the daw edit menu but I don’t think this is an option either.

Also, I think having the pitch bend wheel pre-assigned to global pitch would be a good idea, with the option to increase/decrease the semitones

I discussed it with Patrick and it's not at all trivial to implement (undo) but is on the list although unlikely to be soon. The pre-assigned pitch bend was requested a while ago and accepted as a good idea. There are a bunch of updates planned for TAL Sampler (and others), it's just juggling the various demands on his time which is currently being eaten up with Juce updates, AAX M1 support and some other bug fixes. We'll get there :)
emptyvessel
Professional sound design for manufacturers and composers
Sound Designer @ Novation.TAL.Arturia.UnfilteredAudio.Kilohearts.PaulHaslinger(composer).Tritik.Xils.AEModular.
https://store.emptyvessel.co.nz/

Return to “TAL Software”