Skin Creation - Displaying Text via XML

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I found some pictures of skins and have been copy pasting bits from the LCD in the Halcyon skin, just for personal use. I found a Flat version of the Default skin and have started merging those two sections together manually, quite a lot of work!

Anyway, I wondered if it was possible to add text using the skin.xml file? For example, the text for the LCD FX list and its parameters. So, where the Check Box's are for the FX on/off, Instead of using Graphics to display the text for Arp, Dist, Chorus, etc, is there a way to specify this text in the skin.xml file as the current way is hard to read, whereas the text for, say, the Parameter and Preset Names are so much more legible.

If it isn't currently possible, would you consider adding this feature please?

Also, am I allowed to share the skin when finished if I get permission from the original authors? I assume the author of the Halcyon skin is LennarDigital? So I just need permission from the author of the Flat style Default skin on Deviant Art.

Thank you

Here's a preview pic pretty much finished...
Image 001.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Should I take the lack of response as a no to both questions? :?

Hi,

It's not possible to add text to the xml file for the FX list or parameter descriptions unfortunately.

As for permissions to use skin graphics, please contact us via email (support at lennardigital.com) so we can redirect your request to the author(s).

Hi Lennard, thank you for replying. I guessed as much. Is there any chance this function could be added please.

Return to “LennarDigital”