Question about discount policies

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I decided to pick up both TAL Sampler and TAL Drum during this sale. However, I clearly remember TAL would automatically offer a discount in the cart for purchasing multiple products at once and the discount percentage would get higher as the number of products in the cart increases, and this time this discount is not auto applied even though I have both products in my cart.

My question is: what exactly is the policies of this discount for purchasing multiple products? My guess is it is auto applied when none of the products are individually discounted, but IMHO it would benefit both customers and TAL if the policies are easily accessible in the website's FAQ section. I was surprised and confused to find out both when the discount was offered last time and when it wasn't offered this time.

Thank you!

Hi, I'll check with Patrick about the discount policy and let you know but I would imagine you would be better to take advantage of the Black Friday weekend sale where you'll get 40% discount off everything!
emptyvessel
Professional sound design for manufacturers and composers
Sound Designer @ Novation.TAL.Arturia.UnfilteredAudio.Kilohearts.PaulHaslinger(composer).Tritik.Xils.AEModular.
https://store.emptyvessel.co.nz/

Thank you! I do intent to purchase both during this week regardless of whether the discount for multiple products is applicable (though these two are actually 20% off instead of 40%).

Patrick has confirmed that there is usually a multi-product discount automatically applied but unfortunately this facility isn't available at the same time as the sale discount is in place. I think you'll still gain by using the current black friday sale discount, my apologies for getting confused with the 20%/40% situation!
emptyvessel
Professional sound design for manufacturers and composers
Sound Designer @ Novation.TAL.Arturia.UnfilteredAudio.Kilohearts.PaulHaslinger(composer).Tritik.Xils.AEModular.
https://store.emptyvessel.co.nz/

Thank you (and Patrick) for the confirmation, I suspected so and it's a perfectly reasonable policy. And no worries about the slight confusion, I was pointing it out mostly for potential readers of this thread.

Return to “TAL Software”