Rapid Composer and creating variations of existing melodies?

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

[quote=musicdevelopments post_id=8539388 time=1666438048
I expected that MM would be more useful after the all the efforts I spent with it. :(
Anyway I'll get back to it when other tasks are finished.

Thanks,
Attila

lovemusic15 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:05 am
musicdevelopments wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:26 am

I totally agree you spent so much time on mutate but I know with these little fixers and midi learn RC uses will get the results they desire.

Thanks

This is a plus 1 from me as well please. I've not had a great deal of time to commit to music this year due to various other 'draws' on my time but hope to get back asap and in particular doing some videos around the mutator. :hihi:
[/quote]

:tu:

Hello Mike,

it is nice to hear from you!
I think we all hope that you can spend more time with music. :)

Attila
Mykyndryd_ wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:27 am This is a plus 1 from me as well please. I've not had a great deal of time to commit to music this year due to various other 'draws' on my time but hope to get back asap and in particular doing some videos around the mutator. :hihi:

musicdevelopments wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:06 pm Hello Mike,

it is nice to hear from you!
I think we all hope that you can spend more time with music. :)

Attila
Thanks Attila. Looking forward to getting back into it. :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Hi Rockbandguy,

Using your project that you sent me Here's a little video to show you the way I try and get variations out of a MIDI file. Like I was saying previously once Attila gets the midi learn function in mutator you will get a lot better results.

Mutated doesn't do a great job as notes overlap but I'm sure that will be fixed soon, but hopefully this video will show you some of the methods that I use.

But definitely ask Attila or anyone else in the forum of any other options but when it comes to custom midi files midi learn will be your best bet. :tu:

https://youtu.be/RDmDo-I16yU

Thx for sowing me in this video!

Just a first quick question that came to my mind while watching:
Where are all the MIDI chord progressions and melody loops from that You drag into the melody generator?
Best regards and keep on creating music,
-rockbandguy

rockbandguy wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:12 am Thx for sowing me in this video!

Just a first quick question that came to my mind while watching:
Where are all the MIDI chord progressions and melody loops from that You drag into the melody generator?

They're just what I have in my collection but you can use any of your own midi phrases, to add your own midi files you just drag the folder onto the browser and they will convert.

you are absolutely right, MIDI learn would be very useful for the MIDI Mutator.
I expected that MM would be more useful after the all the efforts I spent with it. :(
Anyway I'll get back to it when other tasks are finished.

Thanks,
Attila

Any updates on this feature getting implemented how many tasks are there left to do before this one because done.

Thanks

Return to “MusicDevelopments”