Studio One 5 crashes/freezes during bouncing when there is at least one Sylenth1 in the project

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've had this problem for a while now, and spend a whole day figuring out it's actually sylenth1 causing the crash/freeze. Does anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?
They problem consists everytime I bounce, and sometimes when I just try to remove a sylenth1 instance.

Specs:
Sylenth1 v3.067
Studio One 5.2.0.63799
macOS Catalina 10.15.7
Macbook Pro 16 inch Late 2019

Thanks!

Hi, can you please send a crash report via email to support(at)lennardigital.com?
You can find this in Applications -> Utitlities -> Console

Also send the Settings.xml file, you can find it in the Sylenth1 data folder. Click MENU -> Open Data Folder in Sylenth1, then browse to the Config folder.

After that please try deleting the entire Sylenth1 data folder and re-install Sylenth1 after that.

I have a similar problem.
when I use VocalignUltra (ARA) in StudioOne and want to include the edits, StudioOne crashes. But only if there is at least one instance of Sylenth1 in that song. I have this behavior on two different mac's.

Sylenth1 v3.067
Studio One 5.5.2.86528
MacPro (2019) macOS Big Sur 11.6.7
iMac Pro (2017) macOS Big Sur 11.6.6

Hi,

There's a bug in the current version of Sylenth1 that can cause a crash in some cases when you use a different value for oversampling for rendering and playback. To work around it just make sure to set the oversampling values of render and realtime to the same value. To do so, click MENU -> Open Data Folder in Sylenth1, browse to Config and open the Settings.xml file with a text editor. Then set the oversampling values in the line below:

<Oversampling realtime="1" render="1"/>

Save the file and restart Sylenth1. That should fix the problem for now.
We're working on a solution that it will fix it for all oversampling options.

Return to “LennarDigital”