Importing split stereo failed.

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It seems dots in filenames do confuse Acoustica. I had a split stereo file named
"2.Make you feel .L.wav" and "2.Make you feel .R.wav" and after aggreeing to import as stereo, I get an error message that the file 2.L.wav does not exist...
Should be easy to fix...

Indeed very easy -- I just fixed it, so please look out for the 7.4 update soon to be released...

Best,
Stian

stian wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 10:57 am Indeed very easy -- I just fixed it, so please look out for the 7.4 update soon to be released...

Best,
Stian
Anything you can tell us about 7.4 now?

ralfrobert wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:02 pm Anything you can tell us about 7.4 now?
We're almost in release candidate state, so the release is approaching quickly. Premium Edition 7.4 will include a new ARA plug-in that offers the complete functionality of Acoustica's clip editor, and this will be the highlighted feature of the release. There are other new tools as well, though, so please stay tuned for the release! :)

Best,
Stian

stian wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:53 am
ralfrobert wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:02 pm Anything you can tell us about 7.4 now?
We're almost in release candidate state, so the release is approaching quickly. Premium Edition 7.4 will include a new ARA plug-in that offers the complete functionality of Acoustica's clip editor, and this will be the highlighted feature of the release. There are other new tools as well, though, so please stay tuned for the release! :)

Best,
Stian
Thanks for the info. Sounds great. 7.3 Pro has become an important part of my workflow. One of the best value for money deals in the industry.

ralfrobert wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:03 am Thanks for the info. Sounds great. 7.3 Pro has become an important part of my workflow. One of the best value for money deals in the industry.
Thanks, I'm very glad to hear that! :)

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”