Revolution in Music Production ?

Chords, scales, harmony, melody, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yoo !!!
I decided to present a sample of the possibilities of my application, which I have been working on for 2 years and which is the result of my many years of passion for music and discovering its arcana. My dream is that a person who does not know the basics of music theory at all would be able to create amazing music and thus learn all harmonic relationships in music. Thanks to this application, every producer will have an unlimited range of harmonic possibilities to be used just like that. Where normally he would have to learn for years to learn these harmonic relationships. I decided to do this job and learn about these harmonic relationships. I think this application will revolutionize music production in the world. Seeing other applications and their shortcomings and poor workflow, I combined them all and added all the best that will make production a pleasure without tedious analysis of harmony or music theory.
My intention was for the producer to become like a painter who can paint music and go through the whole theory of music flowing with it without knowing it at the same time.
Sory for the quality of the movie is a spontaneous raw trailer without preparation.
https://www.facebook.com/10000047894398 ... 041317568/

Interesting. What do all colors mean? (red, grass green, orange, purple?)

Other colors mean notes in scale, or notes 1 note out of scale, or 2 out notes of scale
red = out of scale.

Sounds promising, after there is many helpers already so it depends what this trully brings on the table, so far what I can see it's looking more versatile indeed ;)

Very interesting!

Looks interesting I'll keep an eye on it

One wonders why literally nothing has been said about the music theory of it all. There's a video from Facebook of someone pressing buttons and getting genre/generic chords.

Ok, so it is a sampler.

Return to “Music Theory”