Synthmaster skins?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!

Is there any place to download some new skins to synthmaster? Basically nothing wrong with stock ones but I just like to change the visual look sometimes :P

The best one I know of...I have it and it is fantastic!

http://www.satyatunes.com/web/tranquilblue.php

Anything else? :)

erreur

I just realized that on the new version of Synthmaster 2, there are some skins from the past versions missed, I mean that ones that are even on actual manual pdf as default skins (see page 12):
http://www.kv331audio.com/synthmaster/d ... manual.pdf

Namely these are:
Default (Gray) Skin
Blue Skin
Orange Skin
IDR Evil Silverado

Is there a way to ressurect them?

Including a screenshot from the manual:
Last edited by praashek on Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

//to be honest I dont understand why the default grey skin is called "grey" as the predominant color there is dark green :)

praashek wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:22 pm //to be honest I dont understand why the default grey skin is called "grey" as the predominant color there is dark green :)
Maybe because I am color blind :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:56 am
praashek wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:22 pm //to be honest I dont understand why the default grey skin is called "grey" as the predominant color there is dark green :)
Oh! Hello, I hadn't thought of that :]
And what about that four removed skins - will there be a possibility to recover them for use in current/future versions (ideally in renewed "xt" version)? :]
Another question - what was the last version with these skins available?

praashek wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:47 pm
And what about that four removed skins - will there be a possibility to recover them for use in current/future versions (ideally in renewed "xt" version)? :]
Hi,
It is not among our very close plans, but we will bring old skins back to our users. Synthmaster 2.9.8 has old skins.

All the best

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:31 am
praashek wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:47 pm
Hi,
It is not among our very close plans, but we will bring old skins back to our users. Synthmaster 2.9.8 has old skins.

All the best
Hello Gercek, thank You for Your answer!

Return to “KV331 Audio”