Feature Request: RANGE knob in dynamics detector in ApQualizr2

Official support for: www.apulsoft.ch
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Love the ApQualizer for so many things..amazing speed, sound, responsiveness, flexibility and more...

This could have just become my favourite plugin for multiband/dynamic EQ/Comp too..

The main and really important part that would make this stand above the rest is introducing the RANGE control that most multiband and some single band compressors have nowadays. A definitive must.

For example when using the EQ band with dynamics detector for expansion, it makes it super difficult to set the max range of gain applied especially if the signal driving it is dynamic. Having the range control to limit gain applied and say "turn up a max of this many dB regardless of ratio saying more" would make this plug in do wonders.

I've tried workaround by chaining several dynamic detectors but it's too time consuming and still yields fairly unpredictable results.

I really hope that you can introduce this function which would make ApQualizr do things much better than most of the most popular multiband dynamic processors around.

Keep up the awesome work.
B

Return to “apulSoft”