High praise to the developers of Acoustica

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have been using Acoustica for 2 months now and am very pleased with the quality of the software. Especially the effects and plugins are of very good quality. With other audio editors, effects and plug-ins are often nothing more than a nice addition.

I work a lot with Physical Modelling. This often results in unsightly artefacts during rendering. These artefacts could be removed very well with Acoustica.

The workflow as a whole is also very practice-oriented.

If I had one wish: The only thing I would like is an undo-list.

Otherwise, respect to the developers.

Hi L.B.,
L.B. wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:57 am I have been using Acoustica for 2 months now and am very pleased with the quality of the software. Especially the effects and plugins are of very good quality. With other audio editors, effects and plug-ins are often nothing more than a nice addition.

I work a lot with Physical Modelling. This often results in unsightly artefacts during rendering. These artefacts could be removed very well with Acoustica.

The workflow as a whole is also very practice-oriented.
Thank you very much, I'm glad to hear that you like it!
L.B. wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:57 am If I had one wish: The only thing I would like is an undo-list.
There are already undo and redo lists in Acoustica. Please click the downward arrows on right side of the undo or redo buttons in the main toolbar to reveal them.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”