Recording Into TX16Wx (FL Studio)

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone know how to get recording into TX16Wx to work in FL Studio specifically? Or what the process to set that up would be?

I put Patcher on my Master mixer channel, and loaded TX16Wx in it. I connected the audio to feed into TX16Wx, but when I hit record in TX16Wx, no audio is detected by the meters and only silence appears to be recorded.
TX16Wx.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I don't really use TX16Wx, but tried a quick look at this. It seems the audio is not getting to the plug. If you press the "L" button it should show input activity, but never does.
Perhaps a problem for FLS when TX16Wx is an effect? Doesn't show in the effect selection dialog...
NO! Tried it with direct audio in from co-located VST - still no input...
TX16Wx in Patcher.jpg
NOTE: I'm trying w/the demo version.
Tried it in Bidule - record no problem.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi buddy,
you don't need to load it in patcher. You can directly load in as an insert in the mixer in the channel that have the audio that you want to record (in your case its the master). Then click L on the sampler if your want to see the audio signal coming thru, (you can't listen to it though, only see audio signal), or click record to record the signal and you can after press play on the sampler to hear what you have recorded. i'm still with the V2 and it will be probably the same with V3. Also if it doesn't work, maybe you have the free version and maybe there are some limitaions

Wouldn't it ultimately be less trouble to record the audio in FL then load it in the sampler?
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

I cannot say I understand much of anything about FL studio, but for what it is worth, I cannot see it really providing any audio input to instruments? I can tell you that as long as audio is routed to the plug-in input, listen/record will pick it up. But beyond that you probably need help from someone FL savvy...
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Return to “CWITEC”