Sylenth1 Crashes during Validation process and Logic freezes on M1 Big Sur, Logic 10.6.1

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't know what to do, it worked very nice for a couple of days after some inital hickups. But this time around, I can't get my head around the issue.

It began with Logic freezing/becoming unresponsive during the bootup sequence, so I uninstalled plugins until I got only Sylenth1 left, and Logic wouldn't boot properly until I uninstalled Sylenth1.

After reinstalling Sylenth1, it won't pass the validation process and Logic freezes everytime on bootup while trying to validate, after leaving the computer with the infinity loop apple mouse cursor for a couple of hours, it managed to get through the freeze, and it says that Sylenth1 crashed during validation.

I have tried to delete the audiocache, retried the validation process countless times from within Logic and it just freezes forever and crashes the validation process, unchecked/checked Sylenth in the validation manager etc.

What I've tried so far, is to follow every step on the Lennardigital site with regards to troubleshooting on Mac OS. The sudo terminal code etc. I've deleted the audiocache, uninstalled/reinstalled Sylenth1 countless times, downloaded the installer again so that it's not corrupted during previous downloads. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Logic, and nothing works and I'm stuck in this infinite loop. Would be great if this could be solved, so that I can confidently continue my rent to own plan of Sylenth1. It will expire soon, and I don't want to gamble, with regards to if it will work again on my computer. :o :help: :love: :phones:

I also now as a final step deactivated my machine/laptop via the member area on the Lennardigital site, since I wasn't able to do that from within Logic for obvious reasons. And it made no difference either.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Problem solved! Thanks for the quick response via mail Lennard! :phones: :clap: :love:

Hi, What was the solution you got by mail... pretty sure I have the same issue and haven't had any luck with reinstall of SY1 and rescan of plugins (/deleting the cache). Thanks!

Return to “LennarDigital”