Are keyswitches only available for the first seven articulations in the Evolution engine?

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Evolution guitars have 19 articulations listed on the Play tab. I am able to activate any of the 19 articulations via MIDI CC.

I would prefer to use keyswitches but it seems that only the first seven articulations (Sustain, the three Mutes, Tapping, Squeal and Natural Harmonic) can be controlled by keyswitches. If I apply keyswitches to any of the other articulations, none of the those articulations get switched on when I activate their keyswitch.

Keyswitches that I have set up are displayed in the Kontakt keyboard in red. When I hover my mouse cursor over any of the red keys for the first seven articulations (Sustain, the three Mutes, Tapping, Squeal and Natural Harmonic), Kontakt's information bar (located at the base of the Kontakt window) correctly displays the name of the keyswitch. However, if I hover the mouse cursor over one of the problematic keyswitches then the information bar says that the name of the keyswitch is "non-existing group".

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”