Problems with Keyswitching

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
i have a problem with keyswitching. Although i have read the manual and further posts, i can not comprehend the fully functions. I just want to switch a group if a specified is pressed once, which is the normal function in most samplers i know. I dont want to let this key pressed the whole time i am playing.

So lets say i have a program with 3 groups. So i defined a group switching area from C1 to E1.
(Key lo/high/default = C1/E1/--)

I assign one key in each Group for pressing once
(Last lo/high/prev = C1/--/-- or D1/--/-- or E1/--/--)

so what happens now is that all groups play simultaneous! There is no reaction if i press one of the three keys.
The only thing wich works: Defining a Down-key (Down/up = e.g. C1/--), but than i have to press this key during playing.

So, do i have overlooked or misinterpreted something?

here is a link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xtYvh0 ... sp=sharing
Windows 10 x64; Reaper 6.x x64; TX16Wx Pro 3.x x64 VST3

Finally i found it out by myself. The only mistake i did, was that i have not assigned the high key in the last group.
So it must be (Last lo/high/prev = C1/C1/-- or D1/D1/-- or E1/E1/--) instead of (Last lo/high/prev = C1/--/-- or D1/--/-- or E1/--/--).
I did it cause of this post (viewtopic.php?t=431355). In this post, i hadthe feeling, that no Hi-key was selected in this section. Maybe this had been changed?

one suggestion: it would be better, if i could see which key was selected (pressed) in the Regions.window. E. G. it could be marked like in Kontakt.

Return to “CWITEC”