Logic on a M1 Mac doesn't show Sylenth1

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I moved it to each of the existing folders as well as a newly created one, it does not show up.

That's very strange, I must say I've never heard of anyone having a similar problem (with Sylenth1, or any other plugin). I would recommend contacting Apple support, as it seems to be a Logic issue rather than a Sylenth one. Unfortunately there's nothing more I can do to help at this point, as Sylenth1 is being validated correctly and works in other hosts on your computer as well.

Please keep me updated if you/they find the source of this problem!

I'll do so. Still, thank you so much for your support! Absolutely appreciate it!

I actually had the exact same problem with the latest version of the Soundtoys bundle, which claim to be at least Big Sur ready. It passed validation in logic but would not show up under plugins. It did in ableton for example, but not in logic, whatever I would do.

I then simply copied older versions of the plugin from my old MBP to the new m1 and these work.
No problem with Sylenth though.

I just found a fix. I deleted ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.audio.InfoHelper and Sylenth1 finally showed up. Credit goes to https://www.logicprohelp.com/forum/view ... p?t=153232

Return to “LennarDigital”