:X WTF Does Spire Come With?

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How many sounds does Spire come with?

How many sounds are in most of the libraries?

AND to the website developers at Reveal:

Why must one "catch" a scrolling moving image to learn more about what's in a product bundle? The website looks pretty and has nearly zero information. Why would I buy a preset library when you can't tell me what's in it?

The website is horrible. It gives me zero % confidence in buying a product from them as the absence of any useful information and a piss poor layout (as pretty as it is) makes it difficult to learn more about this synth.

I hear great things about Spire. Hard to wanna buy it tho w/o any information.

At least re:fx's website has everything all laid out, for example:

https://refx.com/products/nexus/summary/

I'm not ready to pay $3000+ for a synth, but at least their website is useful.

Have you tried emailing them :wink:

with 5 Factory Banks, so i guess with around ~4.5x128!

Spire and Nexus are two very different beasts. Spire can make most of the synth sounds in Nexus. And it can do a WHOLE lot more. It is a synthesizer. Nexus is limited to the ROMs you add to it. Some call it a ROMpler. The sounds are really good but not very tweakable. At best you can get some variations on the original sound.

Depends on your needs.

Doesnt the freeeeeee demo come with all the sounds the paid version comes with?
Rap
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Doesnt the freeeeeee demo come with all the sounds the paid version comes with?
Rap
yes, its an unlockable demo. when you download the demo and you decide to buy it, you only need to import the license file and then you run a full version of Spire.

with 1.0.18 they added more factory presets!

See that line of info on what Spire is? Click the arrow for more info, or click the "download manual" for detailed info...

It comes with 5 full sound banks, and there are some more free sounds you can download at http://reveal-sound.com/sounds.php
(E.Sox sound bank, not sure if there are more)
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

deleted

Return to “Reveal Sound”