I'm new at this ware HELP!!!!!!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:help:
ok i'm just impoting waves in the seq window and I NEED tro know how to set the samples to the mixing console so I can change the volume of the samples without just manually changeing the velocitys and I still need to know how to set effects to them also

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
curbee@mobettatech.com

ohhyeah WHERE DO I BUY THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For setting samples to individual mixer channels you need to click the patch button, select the wave you want to edit, and just choose the output. You can also set volume, pitch, etc. for each sample by moving the appropriate slider at the right.

To set effect sends click the "Aux groups" button on the left of the mixing desk, and there you can chain up to 8 effects on 8 aux sends (in fact you are limited to 15 plugins in CMuzys, including VSTIs).
The best is to set the FX slots to pre fade by clicking on the left of the 8th FX slot. This way you'll have 7 pre and 1 post FX slot, then just select the plugin you need and set the wet/dry ratio (if there is any on the plugin itself) to 100% wet. It's useful to rename the AUX channel as well.
After you've done all that click the "Channels" button on the left of the mixer, then click in the empty post fade slot and scroll down to the "Aux sends" section and choose the "Aux" you want. A small knob will appear at the right of the FX slot for setting the fx send level.

For setting insert FX it's much simpler: just click in the empty Pre fade FX slot on a mixer channel and select the FX you want.

The bad news is you can't buy Muzys at the moment so you're stuck with CMuzys like many of us.

I hope this will help, I'm not the best at explaining things.

thanx I hope I can fidure it out but this demo is really annoying not being able to save

mobettatech wrote:thanx I hope I can fidure it out but this demo is really annoying not being able to save
My copy of Muzys is for sale, PM me an offer if you're interested :)

scam_artist, did you ever end up hearing back from Jo?

Unfotunately I didn't, from any of the addresses I emailed. :(

Unlucky. What are you using now?

To be honest, I'm quite intrigued by energyXT, although there are some things that I'm really going to miss about Muzys. :(

I'm using energyXT and Tracktion at the moment :)

Tracktion is awesome, except for the fact that it doesn't have ghosted MIDI parts yet! Which is crap crap crap, so if you wanna change the same one bar midi loop throughout your song you have to copy and paste them all over again :roll:

EnergyXT is cool too, thoutgh it'll be some time before I can comfortably use it as my main sequencer. Soon it's getting automation tracks though 8)

scam_artist wrote:
mobettatech wrote:thanx I hope I can fidure it out but this demo is really annoying not being able to save
My copy of Muzys is for sale, PM me an offer if you're interested :)
Make me an offer I'm a brokeass dnb junkie
curbee@mobettatech.com

Maybe you should make commercial trance then mobettatech! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

just jokes :lol:

broke ass dnb junkie? you got the curse of the vinyl? :p rekkeds aint cheap, i know :o

yeah I know I produce more than sppin now I spin alot of european and us techno now (the hard sh*t) I produce hip hop and dnb now
I still havent figured out the sample level thing yet I'm clicking the space on the left, picking a sample then writng parts for it and the only way I can balance anything is to change the velocitys on each part . I'm used to outboard equipment and fruityloops is the only software I've used and now I have two macs so its hard to get software but muzys is looking promising if I can get it to do what I need it to

Did you have any luck with those instructions I PM'd you to set the volume of samples?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”