FLStudio Bug

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry about the caps lock we have to use it at work. I'll try with more ram and let you know what happens. I love FLS I should get some sort of royalty for how many people I turn on to it. Keep up the great work and thank you KVR for puttting my mind at ease.

I don't know if you want to try a new piece of software, but NI's Traktor DJ may do what you need. You can save a bunch of wavs or mp3s to play in a row with beatmatching and crossfading. If you plan to play FL Studio over the tracks, it might work running both. I don't know if the pro version can use ReWire.

I don't know exaclty what you plan to do live, but the free version may even be enough. The only problem I can think of would be synching FL and Traktor.

Also, I don't know if I have the authority to do this, but I hereby knight you as official FL Royalty!

I generally convert files to be streamed in wav-ogg format. If you want (or need, what's the same) to do it then you can use dbpoweramp for example. Just remember you need to convert in "wav compressed as ogg vorbis" and not simply "ogg vorbis"*.

(*see this pic http://singletown.free.fr/images/A3.jpg )

I LIKE TO DO IT IN FL SO I CAN ADD SYNC'D SOUNDS WHENEVER I WANT. IM GOIG TO TRY MORE RAM AND IF NOTHING ELSE ILL JUST PUT UP WITH THE SKIPPING IT ACTAUALLY SOUNDS KINDA COOL.

THANKS, JOE

PS IM NOT YELLING IM JUST TO LAZY TO UN CAPS LOCK RIGHT NOW

smoktindadome wrote:I LIKE TO DO IT IN FL SO I CAN ADD SYNC'D SOUNDS WHENEVER I WANT. IM GOIG TO TRY MORE RAM AND IF NOTHING ELSE ILL JUST PUT UP WITH THE SKIPPING IT ACTAUALLY SOUNDS KINDA COOL.

THANKS, JOE

PS IM NOT YELLING IM JUST TO LAZY TO UN CAPS LOCK RIGHT NOW
dang I know hitting that one key is a pain :roll:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”