Soundset Granular Worlds for Padshop Pro released on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is on my short list. Amazing sounds, Simon!

b3groover wrote:This is on my short list. Amazing sounds, Simon!
Thank you :)

Granular bumpage...

I purchased this set last night. Fantastic textures and atmospheres, skillfully programmed. Very inspiring!

Thanks, Simon!

Until Octobre 21 you can purchase Granular Worlds for 25 Euros and get the SoundPack Droneland for free on top (regular price: 29.95 €).

I will also make some new patches using wavs from this SoundPack and make them available to customers who participate in this promotional campaign.

All existing customers will also benefit from this campaign and receive the free SoundPack and the new patches. I will send out a mail with the link shortly.

Here is a demo for one of the new Droneland patches:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/p ... -of-drones

This must be one of the most wondrous patches I ever made in Padsho Pro - using the sample of a breaking train recorded on a journey through Russia which I processed/tuned/timestretched with Melodyne and some other Plugs:
The Mowheel fades between the 2 layers, each one playing a different segment of the same sample, Aftertouch for some Pitchmod:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/p ... rain-drone

Of course this patch is also part of the new Droneland set.

Sampleconstruct wrote:This must be one of the most wondrous patches I ever made in Padsho Pro -
Yikes - I'd say so. Is this a real-time performance?

Looks like you'll be seeing something from me by the 21st :)

tlainhart wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:This must be one of the most wondrous patches I ever made in Padsho Pro -
Yikes - I'd say so. Is this a real-time performance?

Looks like you'll be seeing something from me by the 21st :)
Yes, that's live on tape/harddisk using a Midi Keyboard with Aftertouch and the Modwheel.

I've got your Iris Supsricption sounds. Modelled Reality and ChromaZone for Chromaphone, The EdgyScapes for Filterscape. And now I'm doing a search and buy through your sound universe so I can take advantage of the November multiproduct too wonderful to resist sale.

I'm trying to understand how the Padshop pro sounds contrast to the Iris sounds. It seems like the Padshop sounds have a more polished and perhaps less edgy feel than the Iris sounds. So I speculate that they don't duplicate one another that much.

I Suppose it's just natural for a creative soul not to want to just repeat oneself. That is just repackage the same materiel into different formats.

It's would still be interesting though, to see how different interfaces influence the sound output when using similiar material.

Also I note that I could for example take the sample material used in the Padshop Pro sounds and port it into Iris, or do the same with the Iris sounds into Padshop Pro, though Iris doesn't expose the samples as individual files, so you need to resample them without effects, selections and so on if you want to use just the raw samples in Padshop.

Really like the warm and smooth quality of the Padshop sounds. Thanks for all your great work here.

I'll probably end up buying your Padshop Pro sounds even if I haven't got the plug in instrument to play them in yet as it seems like Padshop Pro is a must buy, even if I have to wait till January to buy Padshop Pro..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

TwoToneshuzz wrote:I've got your Iris Supsricption sounds. Modelled Reality and ChromaZone for Chromaphone, The EdgyScapes for Filterscape. And now I'm doing a search and buy through your sound universe so I can take advantage of the November multiproduct too wonderful to resist sale.

I'm trying to understand how the Padshop pro sounds contrast to the Iris sounds. It seems like the Padshop sounds have a more polished and perhaps less edgy feel than the Iris sounds. So I speculate that they don't duplicate one another that much.

I Suppose it's just natural for a creative soul not to want to just repeat oneself. That is just repackage the same materiel into different formats.

It's would still be interesting though, to see how different interfaces influence the sound output when using similiar material.

Also I note that I could for example take the sample material used in the Padshop Pro sounds and port it into Iris, or do the same with the Iris sounds into Padshop Pro, though Iris doesn't expose the samples as individual files, so you need to resample them without effects, selections and so on if you want to use just the raw samples in Padshop.

Really like the warm and smooth quality of the Padshop sounds. Thanks for all your great work here.

I'll probably end up buying your Padshop Pro sounds even if I haven't got the plug in instrument to play them in yet as it seems like Padshop Pro is a must buy, even if I have to wait till January to buy Padshop Pro..
The Padshop samples were all made especially for Granular Worlds so there is no overlap, maybe I used one or two Granular World samples in the Iris stuff, but I don't think so. The granular stuff is a whole different world than the spectral stuff apart from my brain and aesthetics being the same.
I once managed to isolate Iris samples from my consolidated patches by accident but I forgot what I did back then. Just tried it again and failed but I know there is a (convoluted) way of doing that so that you could use the Iris samples in other sample players and Granulators.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
The Padshop samples were all made especially for Granular Worlds so there is no overlap, maybe I used one or two Granular World samples in the Iris stuff, but I don't think so. The granular stuff is a whole different world than the spectral stuff apart from my brain and aesthetics being the same.
I once managed to isolate Iris samples from my consolidated patches by accident but I forgot what I did back then. Just tried it again and failed but I know there is a (convoluted) way of doing that so that you could use the Iris samples in other sample players and Granulators.
Interesting.

Great to get a clear picture of how the different patchpool resources are built up.

Thanks Simon!
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

There is a new Padshop Pro Bank coming soon on patchpool, check out the product page.

Here is the pre-order thread in the Market Place:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

Return to “Soundware”