Asio4all Problem

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a problem with fl studio and asio4all. I downloaded it but the audio still as shit. I think it is the lantency. I saw some yoube videos like this one ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn-ALsG4h2I the audio setings seems like extended compared with the one I have (you can see it at 12s) for example: I dont have the Offset option, mix in buffer switch and triple buffer . What can I do to expand the menu?? Or maybe Im downloading the one that it isnt?? WHAT CAN I DO?? please help
:D

Wrong forum, my friend. However, if you're interested in some fine guitar sounds...!
:wink:

wrong answer men WTF r u talking about????

You posted in the support forum for Indiginus sample libraries, not FL or Asio4all.
You'll probably get better results if you contact the manufacturers of the products you're having problems with.

OK sorry for the expresion. so what can I do for get better results in my audio cause it starts to scratch when Im producing and I really get mad hahahha do you know what professional audio does the DJS use in their computers or somethin?g?

What tcollins is telling you is that this is not the right forum to post any questions that aren't about products of Indiginus. Try KVR's Getting Started forum instead.

Return to “Indiginus”