Question about Torch

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi TC,

Firstly I would to say I am very pleased with the new Torch Electric Guitar (as well as the acoustic guitar). The strumming engine is very good and by far my favorite go to instrument for electric guitar.

I wondered are there any plans to add arpeggiated chords for the acoustic and /or electric guitar instruments? I have been able to create arpegio's manually in the piano roll of Albeton Live but it would be nice to have them generated from the strum script in a similar manor to competing products.

Keep up the good work
"It's alright to say things can only get better,
You haven't lost your brand new sweater.
Pure new wool, and perfect stitches,
Not the type of jumper that makes you itches."

Sultans of Ping

tboneUS wrote:Hi TC,

Firstly I would to say I am very pleased with the new Torch Electric Guitar (as well as the acoustic guitar). The strumming engine is very good and by far my favorite go to instrument for electric guitar.

I wondered are there any plans to add arpeggiated chords for the acoustic and /or electric guitar instruments? I have been able to create arpegio's manually in the piano roll of Albeton Live but it would be nice to have them generated from the strum script in a similar manor to competing products.

Keep up the good work
Thanks tbone!
This is a feature I have been considering, and will probably be included in future updates.
We do have a "Fingerpicking on a Keyboard" video on the website which might give you some ideas in the meantime for manually playing parts, if you're interested.

TC

Thanks for the reply. I have been through the video and it did help a lot to create realistic sounds manually. It is nice to know it is being considered as I feel it would be a good addition to the wonderful strumming script you have created.
"It's alright to say things can only get better,
You haven't lost your brand new sweater.
Pure new wool, and perfect stitches,
Not the type of jumper that makes you itches."

Sultans of Ping

Return to “Indiginus”