Questions regarding Kongplete

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am extremely interested in Kongplete and had a few questions...

1) In total, how big is the filesize?

Reason I ask is because I am currently stationed in Afghanistan and the internet here is half the speed of dialup (25kbps)

2) Is the link to the files an all in one link or is it separate?

3) Is there a limitation on how long or how many times I can download the links for? (i.e. some websites only activate the link for 3 days or 3 attempts) The internet here usually shuts down after 1200 pm and I have lost money before on products in which I paid because I used up all the attempt times or the days went over.

4) If I was to pay shipping and handling and/or extra, would I be able to buy physical copies of CD/DVDs with Kongplete on it? I already have an account with shipitapo so they can ship it here.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Hi DJ_Ithiel, thank you for your interest in our instruments.

The total file size is around 2.3 GB (compressed size for download). There is no limitations about the download, but we don't guarantee the links will always be there. It's still gonna take a loooong time if you only have that 25k dialup line though.

Due to your special situation, we can send you a disc, should you decide to get it.

If you have any further question, please feel free to contact us: info at chineekong.com

Return to “Kong Audio”