The WIP...

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@EvilDragon

It's a business decision. We don't need to explain it to anyone. People like our stuff, people will buy them. People don't like our stuff, then people won't buy them. You don't seriously believe we'll explain our business plan and our take on the industry to an outsider, do you? :D

I already said in my previous post that our business decision is not open for discussion. I have given you some leeway already, but please don't go down that road anymore. There will be no more warning.

OK, understood. Good luck once again :)

Well,

if from the start Qin is efficient, stable, running well in 32 and 64 bit, is compatible with the latest OS like Win7, with all the major sequencers like at least Sonar and Cubase, AND has a simple and reliable CP system...

...Then I guess it will be good both for us users and for KA.

But I share some of the reservations of EvilDragon about "young" software : more than often the first months (sometimes years) are a time for frustration, bug hunt, time waste...

Let's hope that Qin will be the exception in this field !
Any approximate timeframe for the release ?
Last edited by sirbellog on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Looks interesting, do you have anymore information available about Qin? Hopefully it is not Synthedit anymore? Looking forward to this :)

EvilDragon wrote:OK, understood.
Cool.
EvilDragon wrote:Good luck once again :)
"Don't need it, never had it." - Pierce (A quote from Community) :D

Caco wrote:Looks interesting, do you have anymore information available about Qin? Hopefully it is not Synthedit anymore? Looking forward to this :)
It's a native plugin. No more SE.

sirbellog wrote:Well,

if from the start Qin is efficient, stable, running well in 32 and 64 bit, is compatible with the latest OS like Win7, with all the major sequencers like at least Sonar and Cubase, AND has a simple and reliable CP system...

...Then I guess it will be good both for us users and for KA.

But I share some of the reservations of EvilDragon about "young" software : more than often the first months (sometimes years) are a time for frustration, bug hunt, time waste...

Let's hope that Qin will be the exception in this field !
Initially QIN is 32-bit only. We will make an official statement on the 64-bit native version once we are sure about the progress status.
Any approximate timeframe for the release ?
All I can say is soon.

sosayweall wrote:
Caco wrote:Looks interesting, do you have anymore information available about Qin? Hopefully it is not Synthedit anymore? Looking forward to this :)
It's a native plugin. No more SE.
Excellent news :party:

:violin: :band2: :band:

Return to “Kong Audio”