Welcome to the Loomer Support Forum

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Welcome to the Loomer Support Forum.

You may want to check out our company website, or the product FAQ.

We currently have three products available - all of which are available for Windows (Standalone and VST), Mac OS X (Audio Unit, Standalone, and VST), and Linux (Standalone and VST). RTAS versions will be available very soon.

Aspect is a 32-note polyphonic software instrument that combines a great-sounding, powerful synthesis engine, with a flexible semi-modular architecture and unparalleled ease of use.

Resound is a software audio delay effect processor that emulates the sound and operation of vintage magnetic-tape echo units.

Manifold is a software audio effect processor that enhances an audio signal, producing a fuller, livelier, bigger sound.

Trial versions of all our products are available for download.

Feel free to post any questions, suggestions, or comments about any of our products. I look forward to hearing from you all! And last, but certainly not least, many thanks to the awesome people at KVRAudio for hosting this forum.
Last edited by colin@loomer on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Welcome to KVR!

Good to have you here Colin! :)

Best,

Alan

+1 welcome to kvr..i'll go check out you products..look interesting :)
rob

Colin,
Glad to see you here as well. I picked up Aspect
when it was first released and has become one
of my favorite synths. I have been investigating
audio rate modulation of late, and Aspect is a
very good sounding and versatile instrument.
I look forward to see how it will develop further.
Best of luck with your present and future
offerings.
Cheers,
Scott

Rock and roll! Great to have you on KVR!

Got Manifold quite some time ago. It's nice to have you here! :)

Thanks guys!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Return to “Loomer”