problem with demos

Official support for: backintimerecords.de
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there, I went to check out some of your demos, and they won't play, if I try to download them, I get the message "user out of bandwidth"... Do you have your demos somewhere else to check out??

Hi,

indeed the high number of downloading our mp3 audio tracks exceeded the bandwith in some cases. Please let me know what mp3 it is and I'll replace the link.

Best regards

Julia

thanks, how about all of the vox'd mp3's ? btw, do the vox'd demos apply to the vox'd pro vsti as well?

Thanks for this. I check all mp3s at this moment and replace the download links, and the audio tracks should be downloadable in a few hours. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards

Julia

Well, I was trying to hear ethnotronics and movie orchestrals...

The most audio tracks are working now, for example the movie orchestrals, vox'd Pro and Evalon II as well as the concerned expansions. Ethnotronics Pro and UX3 are done too. Of course I'll check the entire site for any lack of audio track download access though.

Best regards

Julia

umm... vox'd VST (not the Pro edition) demos are still a no-go... could you fix please? need as many demos as possible in order to decide what will be on my xmas list... he he!

Dear states,

sorry for this, and here we are:

vox'd 1

vox'd 2

vox'd 3

Hope to welcome you as vox'd owner soon :-)

Just as general info concerning the audio tracks: We are currently developing a new audio tracks player system, the beta-test is running now, this is why some track links are not working at this moment. But of course we make all available if a specific one is on demand. We hope to have the new audio tracks player system officially online next week though and it is a very convenient one.

Best regards

Julia

many thanks! this did it!

Return to “Back In Time Records”