Jason @ smartelectonix site has been hacked !!

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

Those crazy turks. Always hitting the high security sites...we're doomed.

Reverse Engineer wrote:Those crazy turks. Always hitting the high security sites...we're doomed.
no but why attacking a midi application site , anyway i just saw it so i thought i should post it here , as it is smartelectronix forum no ? And it will appear on their website main page too :)
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

site hacking is lame... it's so "look at me" ... computer ego-thrills... sigh...
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Crazy stuff. I'm having my friend fix it. Yeah what is up with this hackery. one of my others sites got hacked a while ago too. Maybe I write bad code. heh

how dumb is that. what a good use of someone's time. that's like stealing and then throwing the money away. accomplishes absolutely nothing.

wierd.,..
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

It's been almost a year now and still hacked!!

What is going on over there!!??

I guess we can assume that project is in a non-active state!
:x
We. We are. We are our. We are ourselves.
We are our elves!

Return to “Smart Electronix”