SUPERDRUMS8000 - 8000 drums pieces samples(or refil version)

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm very proud to present you my last refill - the 27-nd ( and first of my PRO refills series opened to public) :

Doru MALAIA - SUPERDRUMS 8000 !

You can chose the SAMPLES CD version or REFILL (for Reason prog) version !

This high quality package contains 8.000 (!!!) drums pieces samples (wav) grouped in 46 thematic folders :

BASS DRUMS - 2400
SNARES (2600)
- SNARES - 2436
- BRUSHES - 8
- RIMS - 126
- ROLLS - 30
TOMS - 413
CYMBALS (1219)
- HH (1008)
- CH - 443
- OH - 82
- PEDALS - 483
- SPLASH - 13
- CRASH - 75
- RIDE - 116
- CHINESE - 7
TAMBOURINES - 170
WOODBLOCKS -14
TRIANGLES - 54
CLAVES - 55
MARACAS - 14
CABASAS - 26
SHAKERS - 63
CASTANETS - 9
GUIROS - 23
VIBRASLAPS - 12
COWBELS - 38
TAIKOS - 17
TIMPANI - 34
TIMBALES - 21
BONGOS - 116
CONGAS - 153
CUICAS - 7
KALIMBAS - 15
BAMBOOS - 10
STEEL DRUMS - 89
STICKS -7
AGOGO BELLS - 61
SLEIGHBELLS - 8
TIBETAN BELLS - 7
GONGS - 16
CHIMES - 5
CLAPS - 246
FINGERS - 10
WHISTLES - 9
REVERSES - 59

Amazing , is it ?

All 8.000 samples are 44100 hz 16 bit stereo. All are normalized !
No pops , no clicks , no hiss , no distorsions ,no background noises , no clipping in the end ! No choped sounds but also not unuseful spaces before or after the samples ! All are perfect !
NO BIG AND UNUSEFUL LOOPS !!!! He,he , you know , i can made with these samples 500.000 loops or more , to have many Gb-s and many cd-s !!! But NO ! I want to give you a honest cd , a very useful tool for your compositions ! Here you 'll find all the drums , acoustic or electronic , analog or digital ,natural or synthetic , ALL ! Suitable for any genres of music ! Forget your searches , don't lose your time , now you have all in one place !
SUPERDRAMS 8000 contains 8.000 samples (700 mb) recorded in CoolEdit PRO 2.0 at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit !

How has realised ?

More about 6 months of hard work !!! I was helped by a big team (almost 30 of my friends , drummers and computer's users !) !
The acoustic kits was recorded on the studios !
Other parts of samples was produced with various electronic machines !
And other parts of samples was produced with almost all the softwares wich can be used to produce drums sounds !
A really hard work ! I want to thank you in public to my friends Daniel Sprianu and Bogdan Nemteanu ! Their help is very important to me !

For more details visit http://www.dorumalaia2.com/superdrums8000.htm
Last edited by DORUMALAIA on Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

its amazing... i just saw this messege on a different board.

your website still doesnt work :(

It's just a temporary problem , my friend ! Try again after 1-2 hours ! I already sended a mail to Freewebs ! Work with intermitences ! Thank you for your signal i will solve soon !
Use http://www.freewebs.com/dorumalaia/ after 1-2 hours !
Yours,
Doru
I supoze are too many peoples on the same time !

and your giving these all away for free?
if so........MAN THAT'S VERY GENEROUS OF YOU!!!
KVR, my adult playground.
Please, call me Brice.

On that location you 'll find 26 free refills , and links to other hundreds free refills , sf2-s,mids,etc !
But this SUPERDRUMS 8000 are not free ! Anyway the cost is only 29 $ ! And the price of the CD includes packaging and shipping !

Doru

yeah I finally got in.......wow man you rock!!
I will try the free refills to get a feel of them, and 29$ I just may have to do as well 8)
again either way, thanks from us here
KVR, my adult playground.
Please, call me Brice.

Now work again fine ! Congratulations for that wonderful team of Freewebs !

Thank you my friend !

My free refills are very useful (see my guestbook !). But attention ! The quality of sounds are good !
But this SUPERDRUMS 8000 are PERFECT !
"All 8.000 samples are 44100 hz 16 bit stereo. All are normalized !
No pops , no clicks , no hiss , no distorsions ,no background noises , no clipping in the end ! No choped sounds but also not unuseful spaces before or after the samples ! All are perfect !"

It's a difference !

Doru

dammit it still doesnt work for me :cry:

$29 is an excellent price! i think i'll definately order one. (if i can get the site to work :( )

mmmmmm drums...

Yes . keep your patience , someone flood the server of Freewebs on this moment !!!! Why someone are so disturbed because this my last product ?
The Freewebs team 'll solve soon this problem , don't worry my friend !
Send me a mail to dorumalaia2@walla.com to have your e-mail address and i will send you a signal when the things 'll be ok !

Doru
Last edited by DORUMALAIA on Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Have you got velocity-layered sounds? Thats what I''m after.

Ofcourse , my friend ! This is the ABC of this profession ! All are perfect !

Doru

Now my webpage DORU MALAIA WORLD ( http://www.freewebs.com/dorumalaia ) work again fine ! Finally !
Enjoy my friends !
Yours,
Doru :wink:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”