Angelina / Cheeze Machine problem in Cubase

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm in the middle of a track and needed some string sounds...

When I use Cheeze Machine (or the demo of Angelina) as the only VSTi loaded it works fine, but when I have other VSTi's used in a song (heartburn, drumatic, ganymed and various other freebies) i get a burst of high pitched noise and then all sounds go off, until i switch off either the Cheeze or Angelina. If i turn on the offending VSTi all i hear is a click and nothing else....

These are the only two plugs i can remember having this problem with - and angelina sounds amazing on it's own, but when i try and use it with even one other VSTi it stops all other sounds working....

any ideas?

Win98, Cubase VST/32 5.1
Athlon XP 2000, ASUS A7V333, 512mb

Can you try renaming the angelina.dll file to zngelina.dll ? I suspect it could be due to the order in which Cubase loads plugins...
'Tick

Tick...

Thanks for the quick response....

Tried renaming... that didn't work...

also tried removing all other plugins apart from the ones i wanted to use... that also didn't work...

i've been thru all my audio settings and changed things around, and that doesn't work either...

maybe it just doesn't like me.....

Oh, you're using the latest 1.1 version, right ? The original 1.0 had a similar bug...
'Tick

If Heartburn is part of the problem make sure you get v0.87 -- v0.85 doesn't manage buffers well in Cubase.

-Borogove
Don't do it my way.

Hmmph. Someone comes here asking for help the the Big Tick just tells him where to stick it. :)

Robert

Hmmm, no reply regarding the version he used so far...
'Tick

Return to “Big Tick”