Problem (Fixed) VSTi host(s) to load Manystation

Official support for: manytone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

manytone wrote:it loaded now
you have REAL Sound Yet?
Paul
I'm about to hook up my Controller now Paul and try playing around with it, so hopefully all goes well. I'll let you know.

Ok yes, I have sounds

Although I have quite a bit of latency(53.6 ms)
But that is a driver issue
My only choices in settings are

Direct Sound and my US122 ASIO9(16 bit), and ASIO(24 bit)

I have to use Direct Sound driver because the Traktion gives me an error when I try to load the US122 drivers.

But that happened before ManyStation and that is a question for the Traktion forum I suppose. Maybee I need to get ASIO4All or something.

Anyways, once again I thank you guys for sticking with me through this and I look foward to utilizing ManyStation and all of it's tresures.

Now I'm going to put a heat pad on my wrists because they are sore from all this typing :D :D

:D :D :D :D :harp: :harp: :harp: :band: :band: :violin: :band: :band: :band2: :band2: :band2: :band2: :band2: :band2: :band2: :band2: :band2: :band2: :band2: :band2: :band2: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :nutter: :nutter: :nutter: :nutter: :nutter: :nutter: :nutter: :nutter: :nutter: :nutter: :nutter: :nutter: :ud: :ud: :ud: :ud: :ud: :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously though
Great to hear.
Yes you do have a lot to learn but you now know a place with a Bunch of helpfull people
KvR really shines for that i think.
You will find alot of Info around here also Dimwit.
Eveybody gets their latency on their systems sorted eventually too.
Post about it in the appropriate forum and someone may know.
Welcome Aboard BTW
Enjoy
Paul

I am having the exact problem with Sonar 4.

Kooma wrote:I am having the exact problem with Sonar 4.
Some suggestions to start..
Read over the threads here in the forum for help.
Read the instructions PDF Carefully.
Explain your Exact problem. I Need your info ..
Look for the folders titled...
Skins
Soundsets
Banks
Tell me where they are.
Also do you have other working VSTi now?
Also email the support addy you have with the product for help with this.
thanks
Paul

kooma
If can you be any more informative when you write to the support, it may help.
You are 1 of 2 so far with trouble, if you look around you might see we provide extremely decent support. So there is no need to get Upset!

Please include Answers to the Questions asked so we can try to Help you. Your mail support received did not tell us enough. Support needs to know First .... where the Data went so we can figure out what is wrong on Your system. Also the other questions asked and any other info you can give.
Post it here too.
Thanks
Paul

Return to “Manytone Music”