Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Soundtoys FiltterFreak, from hhuang9611. Quick communication and fast purchase...Recommended.

Sold a plugin to jkeijner, a total newcomer to the forum.
Even though the license transfer process took a while, he was patient, understanding and kept communicating in a classy, friendly way.

Full recommendations! :tu:

Sold Arturia mini-filter to phlip, with no problems. Very nice and communicative! :tu:

Traded plugins with WaveArt. Great trading partner. Recommended :tu:

I sold a PA plugin to anteroomexit and he was an awesome person to deal with. Super fast communication! anteroomexit is a great KvRist and I totally recommend doing business with! :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Bought Output Movement from 15cr34m, thank you very much. He was very patient with me as I asked him a ton of questions, everything went smooth and he was very quick to respond.

I purchased Unfiltered Audio G8 from escalona. Very fast and painless transaction! I would be happy to do business with him in the future.

I purchased U-he Repro from lgntnnr. Good communication and a great seller. Thanks to U-he for the fast transfer as well.

Got Mvocoder from starflakeprj, transaction was fast, smooth and nice, recommended.

Bought PSP SpringBox from AdamWysokinski. Even though I miscalculated the PP fee he gave me no hassle. Smooth transaction. Recommended seller. :tu:

taldt33 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:52 am Got Mvocoder from starflakeprj, transaction was fast, smooth and nice, recommended.
Thanks, likewise, really quick and smooth deal. Can only recommend taldt33.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Bought Acustica Audio Water 2 from mvd83, my third buy from this top class seller. Incredibly fast license transfer, thank you

Bought U-he Presswerk from JoaquinAce. Great communication and fast transaction, highly recommended seller :tu:

Thank you JoaquinAce!

Sold u-he Repro to paulmatthew. Great communication and fast payment! Thank you!

Just bought D16 Group Tekturon from AdamWysokinski .

Really nice guy,and great seller.Thoughtful and funny.Would definitely recommend doing business with him. Thanks again,Adam. :tu:

ThunderHeart.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”