Phonemklatura for Phonem released on patchpool

Official support for: patchpool.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TwoToneshuzz wrote:I tried my hand at a small trio piece using three sounds from Phomenklatura got into doing a lot of modulation with the provided destinations with the two xy pads and the mod wheel.

The starting point was the Tokyo Subway logic project..

https://soundcloud.com/twotoneshuzz/slowremembering
Very mellow, very smooth, love the Tokyo subway-voice and what you did with it! And some nice harmony changes, like an insecure walk through a maze.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:I tried my hand at a small trio piece using three sounds from Phomenklatura got into doing a lot of modulation with the provided destinations with the two xy pads and the mod wheel.

The starting point was the Tokyo Subway logic project..

https://soundcloud.com/twotoneshuzz/slowremembering
Very mellow, very smooth, love the Tokyo subway-voice and what you did with it! And some nice harmony changes, like an insecure walk through a maze.
Thanks for the encouraging words! I'm really a fan of the Phonem and the Phonemklatura library. I spent a lot of time on that little piece, the sound quality might have had something to do with my new found attention to detail. Getting to get to know my way around Logic X as well.
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

this thing is so cool.. Really interested in phonem due to the formant synthesis. Nice to hear what it's capable of as what I'm specifically after are formant type pads :grin:

nice work.. don't know how you do it.. the patience and skill required. :D

TheoM wrote:this thing is so cool.. Really interested in phonem due to the formant synthesis. Nice to hear what it's capable of as what I'm specifically after are formant type pads :grin:

nice work.. don't know how you do it.. the patience and skill required. :D
Thanks - it took a while to get acquainted to, especially because Wolfgang the developer does things his way so thinking outside the usual box helped, but this synth is absolutely unique and produces timbres no other thing can. A lot of timbral things can only be achieved in the mod matrix so it pays off to delve deeper into the modulation system.

Do you know if your patches works in the released iPad version of Phonem too?

Cinebient wrote:Do you know if your patches works in the released iPad version of Phonem too?
I shall ask Wolfgang Palm, the developer.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Cinebient wrote:Do you know if your patches works in the released iPad version of Phonem too?
So Wolfgang says, normal Phonem Banks can be imported into the iPad version but not vice versa, as I don't use an iPad myself I can't test it, I'll try to find someone who uses both versions to clarify.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
So Wolfgang says, normal Phonem Banks can be imported into the iPad version but not vice versa, as I don't use an iPad myself I can't test it, I'll try to find someone who uses both versions to clarify.
Wolfgang just confirmed again that it woks alright.

After this little interlude I made a new Phonem patch and improvised a little, using a re-synthesized/wavetabled sizzling e-bow sample (acoustic guitar, using PPG Wavemapper for the conversion) to excite the utterances, Reverbical is performing the reverb duties.

https://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/phonem-elegy

I guess a sequel for Phonemklatura is inevitable...

Return to “patchpool”