how do I become a space boy customer?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

why won't you accept free e-mail adresses for the license key, thats all I have and I have no intention of buying an e-mail account just to purchase your product, please supply me with an alternative method of purchasing the license key for space boy.

Last edited by M'Snah on Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whoops, my apologies to the owners of space boy. I've just found the alternative payment options, please ignore my first post (just a bit angry at the thought of being denied a great product) sorry! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

stewart wrote:whoops, my apologies to the owners of space boy. I've just found the alternative payment options, please ignore my first post (just a bit angry at the thought of being denied a great product) sorry! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Stewart, I took the liberty to change the title of your post. Please ask questions first and shoot later (if you need to) :wink:

FYI I have enquired at Share-it! and they don't allow freemail or Paypal because they have had a problem with many chargebacks from people who use freemail to obtain products in a "dishonest manner" (Share-it's words).

Share-it! could consider to enable freemail orders for me, but they would also charge me a higher fee which would translate to a cost increase to you - the potential customer.

I pay enough to Share-it! already.

Return to “Elevayta”