Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bought Bitwig from Fleer, great transaction, license transfer happened overnight! a great guy.

weskejak wrote:bought Bitwig from Fleer, great transaction, license transfer happened overnight! a great guy.
Smooth sale. Weskejak's a great buyer. Thanks. And cheers to Bitwig support for promptly executing the transfer, even on Xmas' eve.

I did a trade with lessp here on KVR. Everything went well, and he was great during the whole transaction. Speedy as well. :)

Examigan wrote:I did a trade with lessp here on KVR. Everything went well, and he was great during the whole transaction. Speedy as well. :)
Likewise!

Bought Ableton 8 Suite, Max for Live and some add-ons from "thisisprisma". Great guy! Everything went smooth. Great communication during the transfer! My highest recommendations for future buyers and sellers!
Mirza Tahirovic
Studio Chelia
71000 Sarajevo
studiochelia@gmail.com

Purchased PolyKB from brazilian_samba. Transaction was as smooth as his country's signature waxing technique.

Smooth transaction with DAAGS who sold me a U-He discount coupon

I had an excellent and quick deal purchasing StripBus and XTrim today from paterpater! :hug:

Sold D16 LuSH101 to silikonanswer

Fats payment and smooth transaction, hope the transfer by D16 will be processed just as fast as he made the payment.

Sold Reason 7 to SampleScience,

Fast payment and smooth transaction, just hope that Propellerhead will be just as fast with the license transfer.

Mike

Purchased Funkmasters EZX from JJ-jettflow. Very fast and friendly transaction. Would buy again for sure.
Play it by ear

Sold Waves Vitamin to Spartikus, and enjoyed both the communication and ease of the transaction. Would deal again anytime. Best, Alex.

Just bought Waves Vitamin from Alexiz. Well mannered, very quick communication and an instant email request to Waves.

Sold SKnote Cuttertone to GHOST19.
Very nice person to deal with.
Recommended.

pandashake wrote:Purchased PolyKB from brazilian_samba. Transaction was as smooth as his country's signature waxing technique.
Feel the same here.
Literally!!
:hihi: :party:

Thanks pandashake.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”