Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Zebra 2 from Orchidius. Fast and smooth transaction, U-he support reacted quite fast aswel. I can recommended this user to deal.

Bought Volumeshaper form arturio2887, great sale, he was really helpful with the license transfer and all that!

purchased spl transient designer from DFoisie..sooth as lightning. trustworthy kvr seller.

Purchased:

FAW Circle2 from mutantdog
Kirnu Cream from Coockie1176ln
Lexicon MPX Native Reverb from moogvoyager
Waves Element from DMuzik

All stellar sales. Buy with confidence :tu:

Sold Circle2 to CalvP. All good. :D

d.crnjanski bought waves tony maserati from me...nice experience :tu:

Bought ohmicide from Kangurrr, he was really helpful and I highly recommend this seller.

Just wanted to say I bought Native Instruments Reflektor from caBleman and it was a pleasure to deal with him. I had a couple of family issues that caused a delay! But he was great. And the transfer was quick and hassle free. So if you want to buy from caBleman? Go for it, no problems what so ever. :tu:

Purchaced Studio One Producer from fierywater. I wondered why I hadn't heard anything from Presonus since he said it will take up to 5 business days and was a little bit worried saturday . But the seller, fierywater, pm:ed me that he hadn't either heard anything from them and sent a ticket to Presonus and today I finally got it.

Bought Aalto from tigralaegis. Smooth transfer and nice deal.

Sold the mighty Zebra 2 to themachinelt. Very quick and friendly communication, fast transaction, very nice guy.

Recommended! :tu:

Orchidius
Last edited by Orchidius on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Purchased the following recently:

Slate VMR from Spartikus
MOTU BPM from VerbatimProductions
MOTU Electric Keys from pinki

All are recommended sellers!
Intel Pentium I7-8700 64GB
Sonar, Ableton Live 9, Maschine, Zebra, Diva, Lush-101, DCAM Synth Squad, Synthmaster, Sylenth1, Komplete Ultimate, Steven Slate Drums, Rob Papen synths, Spire, Imposcar 2, Korg Legacy, Diversion, ABL Pro, Z3ta, Poly-Ana

Bought Retro Machines MKII from 7blanche, very quick, smooth transaction, recommended seller :)

Sold Retro Machines MKII to dyte. Super fast and smooth transaction. Trustworthy buyer. Thanks!

Bought BFD2 and some Expansion Packs from anp27 ...This guy is great to deal with...Highly recommended seller... Fast and efficient transfer..He gets a perfect 10 :wink:
No auto tune...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”