Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

xerisonic wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:39 pm satYatunes acquired Karanyi Sounds Space Reverb from xerisonic. Good transaction.
It was a pleasure doing business with xerisonic. Clear and prompt communication. Highly recommended.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

sold Dune 3 to danfi, all went well!

Bought smateq4 from Fidimix
And Audiothing noises and Valhalla Room from jbnumb
Both great sellers, all went well :tu:

I sold my MF-103S license to degas666. The transaction and transfer both went well.

Purchased Amazing Noises Outer Spaces from andre9701. A simply flawless transaction :tu:

Purchased u-he Bazille from Hanz Meyzer, and everything went smooth, and within the single day! Can only recommend this guy.

Sold Slate SD-PE1 to adduco.
Excellent buyer, fast payment, nice communication, recommended.

Thank you bro

I bought Slate Digital SD-PE1 from poshook, a smooth transaction and recommended seller, thanks!

I just have bought Tone Projects Kelvin from ttb. Nice to deal with this guy :borg:

Purchased Softube Abbey Road Brilliance Pack from .at/on. Super-fast transaction, highly recommended seller.

skonghi wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 am Purchased Softube Abbey Road Brilliance Pack from .at/on. Super-fast transaction, highly recommended seller.
Same here. Flawless deal with skonghi. Great buyer!

We made a great transaction with wayford, everything was great and he was extremely patient regarding Wave Alchemy's delay for the transfer.

Purchased Wave Alchemy reverbs from solit - very trustworthy and caring seller, great deal!

I purchased NI Replika XT, Playbox, Duets from Cody1_30. It was a smooth transaction, he's a recommended seller!

JohnNoizz wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:33 am Bought Biotek from masmelow, easy and fast transaction, highly recommended seller!
Thanks, you're a great guy JohnNoizz :clap:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”