Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just sold a MH ChannelStrip 3 to eax, it's been a very easy and smooth transaction.

Sold Native Instruments Komplete 14 upgrades to Standard + Ultimate from Select to as1988.

Went well, great buyer - even worked around how I didn't realise both my upgrades were part of the same transfer ID + I allowed for multiple payments because of this additional cost, and he paid promptly.

bought FabFilter PRO-MB from BRoySound - 10/10 service, very fast and communicative - would recommend :)

TY for the Metric AB nishyp ! transaction was quick and great - 10/10
nishyp wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:08 am Sold ADPTR Audio - Metric AB to itsfreemes

Payment was prompt as was the transfer!
Pleasure doing business with ya! :D

Purchased u-he Bazille from db3. Thanks for the quick and trouble free transaction. Highly recommended!

wolflikeme wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:22 pm Purchased u-he Bazille from db3. Thanks for the quick and trouble free transaction. Highly recommended!
Was an absolute pleasure wolflikeme. Big thumbs! :tu:

Purchased Tone Projects - Michelangelo from ktrout69

Didn't expect to get my hands on this anytime soon so I was pleasantly surprised when ktrout69 sent me a PM about it! :hyper:

Transaction was smooth as butter and I was given updates throughout the process along with timeframes! Thank you so much, looking forward to making use of this on my projects! :party:

Sold Tone Projects Michelangelo to nishyp. Smooth and friendly transaction. Excellent buyer.

Just bought a Sonnox Drum Gate from impsamri and the transaction was totally smooth. Good seller! Thanks!

Sold Seventh Heaven Pro to tshargal — super friendly buyer and an easy, problem-free transaction!

itsfreemes wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:32 pm bought FabFilter PRO-MB from BRoySound - 10/10 service, very fast and communicative - would recommend :)
SOLD Fabfilter Pro-MB to itsfreemes

Fast and Excellent Communication, A Pleasure Dealing with.
Highly Recommend.
B Ray - Embrays - RAY
Valhalla Delay - 120 Presets, D16 Repeater - 80 Presets, Soundtoys Effectrack 150+ Presets, PA Unfiltered Audio BYOME - 100 Presets, Venomode Phrasebox - 100 Presets - https://gumroad.com/embrays

:tu: :tu: :tu: i sold my sonnox drum gates to t.o.t.s., trustworthy buyer !! a patient person and nice

Bought some Valhalla plugins from Andrei Marchenko. Transaction was extremely smooth and quick!

parma wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:59 pm Bought some Valhalla plugins from Andrei Marchenko. Transaction was extremely smooth and quick!
I have just sold Valhalla plugins to parma. Smooth, fast and trusty :borg:

Vsthound wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:15 am Sold Seventh Heaven Pro to tshargal — super friendly buyer and an easy, problem-free transaction!
Bought Seventh Heaven Pro from Vsthound — super easy to deal with and an easy, problem-free transaction! what a G!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”