Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought Circle 2 from rod_zero about a month ago. I completely forgot to leave feedback at that time, but it was an incredibly quick and smooth transaction. He did an exceptional job of keeping in the loop during the transfer.

Bought Korg M1 from debolish. Everything was super fast. Recommended seller!

natufian wrote:I bought Circle 2 from rod_zero about a month ago. I completely forgot to leave feedback at that time, but it was an incredibly quick and smooth transaction. He did an exceptional job of keeping in the loop during the transfer.

Thanks natufian, excelent buyer, quick and responsive.
dedication to flying

Sold my Korg M1 to scalawag. Quick payment. Great communication. Smooth as silk.

Sold Aalto to splappos, very happy with the transaction.

+1 for Notecrusher , very good experience , keep it up!
Who is this doing this synthetic type of alpha beta psychedelic funkin'?

Bought an Alchemy soundpack from beegee. A completely trustworthy and friendly seller, highly recommended!

Bought u-he uhbik from taoyoyo - everything settled in less than 24 hours. Very trustworthy and great communicator. Highly recommended!

Purchased Studio One 2 Artist from Fidelitymusic , great turn around!

Sold Studio One 2 Artist to julioelgenio, quick payment, trusted buyer.

Smooth transactions with Koolly.
Absolutely trusted guy.
Thank you. :)

inutomo wrote:Smooth transactions with Koolly.
Absolutely trusted guy.
Thank you. :)
Thanks inutomo :tu:
Smooth transaction. Payment refunded due to a discontinued product.
Cheers! :D

I purchased Slate VMR from virgulino lampiao. He was extremely helpful in ensuring all the necessary transfers occurred. I highly recommend him. Very smooth transaction.

Bought Fabfilter Pro-Mb from Selfik

Nice and easy transaction. Highly recommended.

erictracks wrote:I purchased Slate VMR from virgulino lampiao. He was extremely helpful in ensuring all the necessary transfers occurred. I highly recommend him. Very smooth transaction.
I recommend erictracks for business. Prompt and clear communication. Valuable kvr member. Thanks

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”