Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hans25 wrote:Purchase Nectar from Ryan99 . Fast transfer communication and cc-mail etc. from Ryan.
Highly recommended.
Sold Nectar 2 Production Suite to Hans25. Fast payment and great guy to deal with!

Bought Alloy 2 from Jantex. First class all around, lightning quick communication. Highly recommended!

Been snatching The Mouth from rich_h - everything just perfect! :)

Bought NI Massive from troxman. Trusted seller.

Picked up SONiVOX Eighty Eight Ensemble Piano from KingClarkie. Super fast and friendly...highly recommended!

G

Bought MJUC from shadowdancerbnr. Excellent seller with great communication. Definitely would purchase from him again. HIGHLY recommended!! :tu:
Make music :harp:

Sold MJUC to StickyWicket and Flatpack Electronik Drums to poster.poster.

Both great buyers, fast payments and easy to communicate with. Perfect!

Bought ozone 6 from gmontano
Really nice contact. absolutely recommended
Was Große tun, beschwatzen gern die Kleinen.

GreyLord wrote:Took Reveal Sound Spire synth from the hands of TheoM.

Fast and trouble free, as it should be!
Thanks, so sorry I missed feedback.. I am terrible at this.

I need to make multiple thanks to many wonderful buyers i did business with recently.

of course GreyLord, hesnotthemessiah, CalvP, and antithesist.

All great buyers!

Would also like to thank J41RO as a seller, who handled a waves transfer like lightning.

sold waves musicians 2 bundle to prene, quick sale and good to deal with, recommended buyer. cheers.

I bought Geist from TheoM. I made some outrageously stupid, unthinking and hasty mistakes during the transfer process, and I want to apologize to him for that.

I know I don't deserve any kind of recommendation, as I was a very foolish buyer this time around (before this I had great buyer and seller feedback).

But Theo did everything right, he is a great seller and a good guy, and I fully believe anyone would have a great experience buying from him. Highly recommended.

And Theo, please know that I'm really sorry, man. I know now (too late, I know) that I was the one at fault.

And thanks for Geist, it was a terrific deal. The export-patterns-as-midi function is seriously awesome.
Ha ha suck it!

Snapped up TAL-Sampler from hivkorn

Top notch communication made this a really easy sale. A very happy buyer :tu:

Apostate wrote:I bought Geist from TheoM. I made some outrageously stupid, unthinking and hasty mistakes during the transfer process, and I want to apologize to him for that.

I know I don't deserve any kind of recommendation, as I was a very foolish buyer this time around (before this I had great buyer and seller feedback).

But Theo did everything right, he is a great seller and a good guy, and I fully believe anyone would have a great experience buying from him. Highly recommended.

And Theo, please know that I'm really sorry, man. I know now (too late, I know) that I was the one at fault.

And thanks for Geist, it was a terrific deal. The export-patterns-as-midi function is seriously awesome.
no problem.. i am glad i pressed to display the post, will un mute you now (didn't see your PM sorry, i was serious about my kvr inbox deletion rules).. and i accept your apology completely. I wasn't going to give you any bad feedback or anything by the way, i was just going to let it go. I realised your total transfer time was 71.5 hrs between payment and the plugin in your account, and i think that's acceptable in a transfer situation. So let's just say, it's resolved, please enjoy the plugin. Was just a touch of bad luck that the fellow handling the transfers was ill and away from work for 2 days , so hopefully future stuff is done in 24-48 hrs.

Cheers
Theo

TheoM wrote:
Apostate wrote:I bought Geist from TheoM. I made some outrageously stupid, unthinking and hasty mistakes during the transfer process, and I want to apologize to him for that.

no problem.. i am glad i pressed to display the post, will un mute you now (didn't see your PM sorry, i was serious about my kvr inbox deletion rules).. and i accept your apology completely. I wasn't going to give you any bad feedback or anything by the way, i was just going to let it go. I realised your total transfer time was 71.5 hrs between payment and the plugin in your account, and i think that's acceptable in a transfer situation. So let's just say, it's resolved, please enjoy the plugin. Was just a touch of bad luck that the fellow handling the transfers was ill and away from work for 2 days , so hopefully future stuff is done in 24-48 hrs.

Cheers
Theo
Theo, you did everything right, you even went to bat for me an extra time. You're a conscientious seller, and one of the last people I wanted to disappoint here. Thanks for accepting my apology.
Ha ha suck it!

Forgot to mention i bought Komplete 9 Ultimate a few weeks ago from hubiedubie.
I've been too busy using it. Great product. Great deal from Hugh.
Everything went fine and i received the usb disk pretty quick. Recommended.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”