Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold V Collection to SAW75. Super smooth transaction aided by rapid support from Arturia.
Big thumbs all-round :tu:

Bought PSP EasyVerb and oldTimerME from b-pole. Smooth and fast transaction, nice contact - thank you!

Purchased VMS-3 from harveywright1995 and everything went smoothly. Happy 1st-feedback Harvey!

Also, positive feedback for b-pole for my purchase of 2 PSP plugins from him - smooth!

Oh and another purchase of a D16 plugin from omiroad that went really well too - recommend!
Last edited by plexuss on Mon May 09, 2016 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold Vertigo VSM-3 to plexuss - very smooth transaction, highly recommended! Thank you!

Thanks plexuss for the smooth sale.

just received AD Ricochet from Kr3eM, smooth sailing.

Great trade with DCS (seller) - thank you!

Recently bought Live 9 Standard from Forestrip. Very nice, quick and friendly dealing with him. Recommended!

Sold Ableton Live 9 Standart to Panda
Great communication, highly recommended! Thank you! :hug:

Bought Satin from miro pajic. Smooth transaction.

Thanks starflakeprj for a smooth deal.

Bought Predator from donco. Fast, smooth and simple transaction. A pleasure to deal with. :tu:
Opax

Thank you too donco, very fast money transfer. Recommended buyer.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Bought Sound Radix Drum Leveler from chris.vandeviver.

Very supportive, friendly and precise in helping during the license transfer.

Recommended!

I sold an AAS sound expansion to Michael L and everything went nice and smooth. You will do safe business with him! :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”