Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased PA plugins from plexuss. Great seller, and easy transaction!

Got Massive from Kylie, Great seller, quick transfer !

Purchased Manny Marroquin Signature Series from plexuss

Smooth and fast license transfer. 100% trustworthy. Thanks again!

Sold Blackhole to m-ac. Quick easy transaction - m-ac is highly recommended!

Bought a bunch of plugin alliance plugs from blackmagicdisco. Fast transfer. Thanks!

Purchased Supercharger GT from virgulino lampiao – very good, attentive seller. We had an initial problem with the transfer ID from Native Instruments, but this was handled very well by the seller, with excellent communication and frequent updates. Considering how low he sold the plugin to me for, he went above and beyond to make sure it got through as quickly as possible in the end. Thanks!

Sold Toraverb to hellbrock. Super communication, everything went perfect, highly recommended.

Also sold Devastor2 to Andrey Marchenko. Nice and quick communication, everything went perfect. I'd happily deal with him again.

Shelllink made it a pleasure to buy from
was a little apprehensive initially as armenia has a problem with paypal as i learnt, which put me off initially but everything worked out perfectly

mireque wrote:Also sold Devastor2 to Andrey Marchenko. Nice and quick communication, everything went perfect. I'd happily deal with him again.
Thanks mate ) Nice to deal with you ;)

Purchased NI Supercharger & Driver from mireque - a fast, easy transaction with a friendly seller :tu:

Sold NI Driver + Supercharger to Philip_P. Smooth transaction in all aspects, happy to deal with him.

I bought 2 plugins from Svama.
Transaction was fast and smoth.
Thanks!

Sold u-he ACE to Jakobus22 - quick payment, and he gives out free virtual hugs over the internet! Thanks Jakobus22!

Bought Hive from rdlate. Flexible and excellent seller :tu: Thanks also for u-he support for the fast and friendly handling of it :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”