Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Vintage Legends from MikeCallon. Very fast and easy transfer. Thank you! :D

Sold Studio One 2 Pro + Melodyne Editor to bundoo.

Nice guy. Recommended to deal with.

...also, I Bought DDMF LP10 from andycraig.

He is great seller! Many thanks to him!

I purchased NI Retro Machines MK2 from rich_h.

You couldn't ask for a nicer guy or smoother transaction.
Last edited by EdSevered on Fri May 01, 2015 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Bought Trash2 from lobanov. Great deal, super fast transfer and prompt responses - absolutely trustworthy. Thanks again!

Sold Trash2 to BufoBufo. Fast transaction, very good communication, pleasure to deal with him!

Sold Elephant to Ranjarresh. Fast payment, no sweat. Thank you. Enjoy your new plug!

Bought Artillery 2 from Inikj - super fast and excellent price; thanks!

Purchased Blue II from Kooly. Great deal, good communication, prompt transfer. All around pleasing transaction. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Purchased Soniccouture Konkrete 3 from AstralExistence. Very smooth transaction.

Thanks to him, and for the expedient handling {24-hour turn-around} on the part of both Soniccouture and Native Instruments customer service departments.

:tu:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Sold Cableguys Filtershaper2 to jayrid

Fast payment. Nice buyer. I recommend. :tu:

Okay, this is a little late, but I purchased the KORE Reaktor Spark Soundpack from re_mute on Nov 15, 2012.

Everything went incredibly quickly & smoothly, thanks to this excellent seller!

Just sold 2 items to lacotester, superfast money transferer and nice contact, any time again. :)
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

bertrand18m: AWESOME person sold them Albino 3. Transaction was very smooth! 8) :) :tu:

superscan wrote:Sold Elephant to Ranjarresh. Fast payment, no sweat. Thank you. Enjoy your new plug!
Fast and trouble-free transaction with superscan. Recommended seller!
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”